It’s even easier than pie! Bake our tempting cobbler the easy way – just add water and butter! Easy to make and oh-so-good, you’ll keep coming back for more. Not too sweet, not too tart, the big plump cherries are just waiting to burst in your mouth. Cold heavy cream, whipped cream or ice cream makes a good accompaniment to the warm cobbler.
Fills 8″ x 8″ pan. Serves nine.
You will need:
2 Tbl. water
6 Tbl. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan
2. Pour filling Pouch into greased pan.
3. Sprinkle Cobbler Topping Mix over Cherry mixture.
4. Sprinkle with 2 Tbl. Water. Melt butter and drizzle over cobbler.
5. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool slightly, serve with whipped cream or ice cream.